Living with Autism – online course
Gain insights and learn the tools to better communicate, redirect, and support.
Each year, the reported number of people afflicted with autism increases, and the community needs more people who are understanding of the condition and trained to help.
Whether you are looking to make a career out of helping autistic people or just want to prepare yourself better for being accommodating, our course is for you.
Our online course is specially designed to give you the education you need to help the autistic community.
Whether you are looking to learn more to help an autistic person you love or you are just looking to make a difference with people in the community, we are ready and waiting to help.
What You’ll Learn
Our intensive online course will teach you about:
- The autism spectrum and how to identify where a person fits along it
- How it affects a person’s social and functional interactions
- The possible causes
- How to treat the different symptoms
- How to create a plan for managing autistic symptoms
- What autism awareness looks like in the classroom
- The community supports that are available to autistic people and their families
Learn more here