What is an inexpensive and eco-friendly way to produce clothes and decor? Crocheting – a skill that is fun and useful!
Who would have thought you could create so many beautiful things for you and your home with just one hook and some yarn? Crocheting is a great skill to have.
It’s easy to start with our course by your side. You can get stuck in and make something straight away from a crocheted rug for your mug to a snug coat. Simply follow the clear step-by-step illustrations showing different stitches and patterns to inspire you.
Start this satisfying and engrossing hobby where you can wrap yourself in beautiful sustainable clothes you’ve produced and decorate your home with incredible cushions, rugs and placemats.
Not only is it inexpensive, learning to crochet has many other positives, like:
- Being meditative and mindful. The relaxed, repetitive motions are calming and soothe away stress
- Being creative. Make something meaningful for yourself or as thoughtful gifts for family and friends
- It’s sustainable and eco-friendly. Crocheting your own clothes is the complete opposite of the throwaway world of fast fashion and furnishings. You can even reuse old yarn to make something new
- Do it anywhere. Keep your hook and yarn in your bag and start making while waiting for appointments or any time you have a spare 5 minutes
Boost your confidence by producing something beautiful and unique with your own hands.
Learn by following the clear illustrations showing exactly what you should be doing.
What You’ll Learn
- Everything a beginner needs to know how to crochet by following the clear and easy-to-use guide, patterns and tips in this course
- Different types of hooks, how to hold your hook and how to hold the yarn
- How to crochet different types of stitches and see the effect each one has
- How to make a scarf, bag, cushion, mug rug, coat, lacy pillow and hats