Start effectively using Facebook marketing to gain new customers and drive demand.
Develop your own content strategy and use analytics to grow your business.
If you knew of a free marketing tool used by 1.66 billion people every day and 2.5 billion every month, you would sign up for it, of course. Facebook is that powertool every business needs.
But where do you start? What do you focus on? What should you post?
Want to know how to run a successful business on Facebook?
Follow the steps in our Facebook Marketing Essentials video course to get the maximum from the largest social media platform in the world.
The course has been created by social media manager Latasha James, who has worked with Fortune 500 companies and startups. She loves helping businesses, like yours, double their income.
Tap into her vast knowledge to fasttrack your way to mastering Facebook for business. Follow her steps to easily:
- Increase brand awareness and generate sales
- Create Facebook business page with great branding
- Post engaging content and videos
- Plan, execute and analyze Facebook marketing campaigns
- Troubleshoot common problems on social media
Our Facebook marketing course is all you need to put your company in front of customers looking for exactly what you have to offer.
What You’ll Learn
Whether you own a business or want to be a digital marketing manager offering Facebook marketing services, this course will help you. Learn how to run a successful business on Facebook and:
- Create Facebook business page with strong branding and the right message to reach to your ideal customers
- Get more likes on Facebook organically
- Understand how powerful Facebook is for your business, when used correctly
- Create engaging content, images and videos
- Properly use Facebook Live
- Set up a successful Facebook group and attract loads of followers
- Troubleshoot common problems that you’ll face as admin
- Launch Facebook ads that target the right people
- Measure analytics to get invaluable insight into your viewers and know which posts they love, so you can give them more