Don’t let diabetes control your life! Learn to manage and control the different types and treatments available
When you’re first diagnosed with diabetes, it can be a shock. You may be left feeling nervous, alone, and uncertain about changes you’ll have to make. Or, you may suspect that you have diabetes, and don’t know what the next steps are.
This course will provide you with information, education and support so you can take control and live a happy, healthy life. From your first appointment and getting tested, through long-term management and self-care, we’ll cover all the stages of living with diabetes. In this course you’ll learn tons of coping and wellness strategies. These relate to diet, exercise, stress management, pain relief, and natural healing remedies.
If you’re learning to live life as a diabetic, you don’t have to go it alone, and you don’t have to be in the dark! Our goal is to equip you with the tools so you can make smart decisions about your wellness and care.
What You’ll Learn
- What to expect at your first doctor’s visit
- An overview of the different types of diabetes – Types 1, 2, 3, and others
- Various treatment methods and options
- All about Insulin pumps and other devices
- How to manage specific symptoms and treat pain
- Natural and homeopathic remedies
- A comprehensive nutritional guide
- Exercise regimes recommended
- How to care for mental health issues, including depression and anxiety
- What it means to cope with a chronic illness
- Where to find support and resources in your community