Profit from the booming demand for manicures and pedicures.
Find out how to care for and decorate nails with these techniques used by Nail Technician experts.
Are you passionate about nail art? Do you love painting nails? Want to be part of the $532 billion dollar beauty industry?
As a nail technician, you will have a desirable, in-demand skill. On average, clients book a manicure every 1 or 2 weeks and a pedicure once a month. With such frequent visits, it is easy to fill your appointment book with loyal customers.
This online course shares expert advice on how to become a nail technician. You will be confident you can take good care of your clients by knowing:
- exercises for hands
- step-by-step process for manicures and pedicures
- hand and foot massages
- how to properly apply nail polish, gel nails and Shellac nails
- how to take care of hands and recognize nail disorders
Grow your beauty business with this accredited Nail Technician certificate course designed around you. Study when and where it suits you, and you can start working towards your career as a nail technician straight away.
What You’ll Learn
- The IOA’s extensive nail artist course equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to start a very exciting career in nail care.
- You’ll begin by learning to recognize individual types of skin and the most suitable products to treat them with.
- We outline the problems you’ll come across in nails and how to correct them.A good manicure is not just about nail care.
- This course includes a module on hand exercises and how to give a great hand massage, the foundations to healthy, beautiful hands.
- We’ll also show you how to adapt these techniques to a pedicure.
- Once you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time for the exciting parts.Starting with the steps for a French manicure, we’ll show you all the latest trends and techniques for decorating nails in fashion busting glamor!
- You’ll learn about different types of nail polish and their properties, what’s current in nail fashion and much more.
Learn more here