Start painting in stunning watercolors with this easy guide to the basic techniques and materials you need
Start painting in watercolors and create your own beautiful works of art by the end of this inspiring online course.
It can be daunting to face a blank canvas and start painting. What paper do you need? How many paints do you need and in what colors? Should I get the cheapest materials as a beginner?
Our course answers all these questions so you have exactly what you need to start watercolor painting.
You’ll get plenty of hands-on experience once you’ve brushed up on watercolor techniques, composition, choosing and mixing colors, adding light, shade and shadows.
Use the exercises in the course to practice techniques and drawing objects. Putting all these techniques together, you paint your first watercolors, shown step-by-step including what color paint to use and the size of your brush.
Confidently and skillfully put paint on paper and create incredible landscapes, seascapes, and waterscapes. Use these watercolor techniques to recreate your favorite holiday scene or dream destination.
Be inspired to turn the world around you into wonderful works of art. Fall in love with watercolor painting.
What You’ll Learn
- How to paint your first watercolor following the detailed step-by-step instructions in the course
- Find out which materials to use, what paper, paints and colors
- Essential watercolor techniques and how to use them
- Lots of exercises for you to practice as well as being shown how to draw objects like buildings, people and trees
- How to capture the world around you in a painting