Say goodbye to the 9-5 and shake hands and start your business
You’ve done your training and now feel you have the skills to build your passion into a business. But how do you get started? Turning a dream into a reality can be a daunting project, especially if you don’t have experience in setting up and running a business.
While most people who own and run their own companies will say how rewarding it is, they will also tell you how busy and challenging it can be. Before making any plans, you need to be as prepared as possible for what’s ahead.
The IOA understands the many fears and worries setting up a business can bring up:
- Do I have enough business knowledge?
- How will I get customers?
- What official obligations will I have?
- How could I raise funding?
- Will it work?
- Can I manage the fast paced world of social media?
To help you allay these worries and prepare you for the entrepreneurial world, we’ve compiled this Start Your Business course, especially focused on the business areas our students are trained in.
Throughout the Start Your Business course, we give you lots of real life examples of our advice in action. The easy to understand content is packed with inspiring material and workable ideas on all aspects of setting up and running a business. You’ll be clear on how prepared you feel to get started and where you’ll need to seek help.
Starting a new business is a very exciting prospect. It’s also a serious project which needs careful preparation and sensible implementation. Equip yourself with essential tool before you start planning to give yourself the best chance of success. Sign up for Start Your Business course today and make it the first step towards your dazzling new future!
What You’ll Learn
The course contains a wealth of knowledge and advice on all aspects of setting up and running a small, start up business:
- Preparation, we’ll get you to explore your inner entrepreneur and recognize the skills and talents needed to make a success of running a business.
- Introduction to Marketing, gives you a solid grounding on the basic principles of marketing plus really practical advice.
- Start your business takes you through the less exciting but necessary formalities around your business structure, business name, intellectual property, legal obligations and registering your business.
- Running your business, we get really practical and explain about budgets and cash flow, accounting and taxes.
- Business Plan shows you the requirements for a business plan and where to find templates and samples to guide you to complete yours.
- Launching your business, rounds off with the more exciting elements of introducing your new business to the world.
Throughout the course, we give you lots of real life examples of our advice in action. The easy to understand content is packed with inspiring material and workable ideas on all aspects of setting up and running a business. You’ll be clear on how prepared you feel to get started and where you’ll need to seek help.
Learn more here